NeveRust™ Stem Wall Repair in Southern CA
Fix your cracked stem wall foundation for good with a no-rust system
Horizontal cracking in the stem wall of the foundation is a common problem in California. Stem wall cracks are usually a result of oxidation of the rebar caused by excessive moisture. The steel expands and causes the concrete stem wall to crack. Stem wall foundation damage only gets worse over time.
Saber Foundation Repair uses the NeveRust™ stem wall repair system, which never rusts, unlike traditional stem wall repair solutions.
Schedule a free stem wall repair estimate today.
Why traditional stem wall repairs fail
Foundation wall cracks generally stem from the porous nature of concrete which allows moisture to build up in it and oxidize. This oxidization causes expansion and cracks which gradually grow and worsen over time.
There are a couple of traditional repair options used in these cases including:
- Patching the cracks
- Epoxy injection/coating
- Standard Rebar Replacement
- Rebar Replacement with Epoxy Coating
- Waterproof Coatings
Unfortunately, all of these methods have issues. While they might solve the problem for a brief period of time the oxidization will eventually recur and the cracking will begin again or old cracks will simply reopen. While there are other methods too, like electrical cathodic protection systems, these methods have their own problems. Notably, electrical cathodic protection systems are great at stopping oxidization but also cost roughly $20,000 to $30,000 and are only really meant for power plants and other industrial facilities.
There really hasn't been a cost-effective and reliable stem wall repair system for residential use. At least until now.
Advantages of NeveRust™ stem wall repair
NeveRust™ is a reliable and cost-effective stem wall repair system that residential homes have always needed. NeveRust™ is:
- Patented stem wall foundation repair solution: The NeveRust™ Composite Stem Wall Repair System is only available from authorized contractors.
- Rust free and non-corrosive: The NeveRust™ system uses a composite material that is non-corroding. While replacement rebars often fail when they oxidize, this isn't a problem with the NeveRust™ system.
- Environmentally friendly: The rust-free nature of NeveRust™ also helps make it environmentally friendly. Since there is no rust it won't stain the stem wall or leach into surrounding soils, plants, or water.
- Parging: A parge coat can be applied to form a protective barrier that helps prevent water penetration that can cause moisture damage or spalling deterioration. Parging also improves the look of concrete foundation walls.
- Lifetime Warranty: The NeveRust system has a lifetime warranty against rust which is transferrable should the home change ownership.
Get started with your free estimate for NeveRust™ installation!
If you've noticed cracks in your foundation walls then don't wait for the problem to get worse. NeveRust™ is the reliable stem wall and foundation repair system that you need to solve the problem and prevent future issues.
Contact us today and schedule your free estimate! We work statewide including Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Glendale, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Oxnard, Chula Vista, and the nearby areas!