Crawl Space Insulation Services in Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, CA
Prevent mold, moisture & comfort problems with the right insulation in Southern CA
Fiberglass insulation in a crawl space tends to soak up moisture and humidity, growing mold and eventually causing it to "drip" off the ceiling.
Crawl space insulation is important. A number of comfort and energy problems are caused by inadequate or incorrect crawl space insulation.
Any crawl space can be wet and damp, so the insulation must hold up in those conditions. We recommend installing a vapor barrier along with proper insulation to prevent mold and moisture problems and keep your home comfortable year-round.
When you count on Saber Foundation Repair for your crawl space insulation needs, we will send out an expert technician to inspect your crawl space and recommend the right services. We have the tools and experience to seal air leaks and install high-performance insulation to help improve your home's comfort and energy efficiency.
Contact us today for your crawl space insulation quote! We serve Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach and many surrounding areas.
Our options for crawl space insulation in California
The crawl space insulation materials that we install are compatible with our crawl space encapsulation and drainage systems to ensure a dry, healthy, comfortable crawl space!
TerraBlock™ crawl space insulation was developed to meet the challenge of insulating rough, uneven crawl space floors. However, this innovative insulation is versatile enough to be used on foundation walls as well. The ¾-in.-thick sheet material is covered on both sides with a durable moisture barrier that makes the insulation resistant to puncture and abrasion damage.
When you install TerraBlock™, you get insulation and moisture protection from a single product. When installed over a crawl space floor, TerraBlock™ also provides a cushioned surface that service professionals and homeowners will appreciate when moving around in the crawl space.
Read More About TerraBlock™ »
- Padded, Insulated Design -- TerraBlock™ is made of ¾" of foam insulation. It's padded, puncture-resistant, and durable enough for access by servicemen and homeowners.
- Installs On Walls & Floors-- TerraBlock™ is available in rolls and fan-fold sheets, providing installers with different installation options to suit varying crawl space conditions. TerraBlock™ is appropriate for crawl space walls and floors.
- Compatible With Our CleanSpace® System -- TerraBlock™ can be used as a standalone product, or it can be combined with our CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier, CleanSpace® drainage matting, SmartPipe™ French Drains and other products.
SilverGlo™ Crawl Space Wall Insulation panels look different because they ARE different. Tiny graphite particles permeate its foam insulation to give it that silver/gray shine.
These tiny particles reflect heat and lower the material's conductivity for superior R-value per inch.
In addition to resisting heat conduction, SilverGlo™ boasts a radiant barrier, which reflects heat back into your crawl space for ultimate energy savings. SilverGlo™ crawl space insulation can also be installed on the perimeter of your floor framing system (rim joist) for maximum energy savings.
For the best in energy efficiency, combine SilverGlo™ and TerraBlock™ together. This keeps the cold out of your crawl space -- and the heat in!
Read More About SilverGlo™ »
- Thick Material -- 2"-thick insulation with a radiant barrier to both insulate and reflect heat back into the crawl space.
- Extra Insulation-- SilverGlo™ has an R-11 value insulation to keep more heat in the crawl space and home.
Contact Us Today!
Saber Foundation Repair services Anaheim, Santa Ana, Glendale, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Oxnard, Chula Vista and many nearby areas in California.