Concrete Leveling with PolyLevel® Injection Foam in California
We provide fast, effective concrete repair in Southern CA
PolyLevel® geotechnical capabilities:
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Lift and level sunken sidewalks
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil
- Fill sinkholes and other voids
- Lift, level and stabilize roadways and airport runways
- Repair and stabilize rail beds weakened by soil washouts
- Treat soil to improve load-bearing characteristics in preconstruction applications
The stability of any concrete surface is dependent on the soils beneath it. The weight of concrete and what it supports, combined with natural soil erosion, can lead to sunken and uneven concrete surfaces. This process affects everything from your driveway and sidewalk to roads and airport runways.
Saber Foundation Repair provides expert concrete repair solutions using the PolyLevel® system. PolyLevel® is an expanding polyurethane foam that is injected beneath the concrete to fill the gaps caused by soil erosion and raise and stabilize the concrete surface.
If you have sunken concrete surfaces you need repair, call us today at 1-877-203-4601 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate! We provide residential and commerical concrete leveling services in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego and the nearby areas.
The Before picture shows a hole that formed next to a walkway. This was creating a trip hazard.
The After picture shows a Saber crew member preparing this area for our Polylevel processs. This installation will fill this void and stabilize the driveway.
The Before picture shows a walkway that is sinking. There is a void under the walkway.
The After picture shows the stabilized walkway. Saber filled the void with our PolyLevel process.
The before photo shows how slabs of concrete settled in voids causing ugly and uneven concrete. The after photo shows how we filled the voids with our PolyLevel solution. After the concrete has been lifted and stabilized the joints are then filled with our high-end sealant NexusPro which gives a seamless finish and will protect the joints from the elements.
The Before Picture is a prime example of was is termed Mud Jacking. This occurs when somebody attempts to fill a void, caused by shifting soils, with concrete. Over time the foundation continues to settle, and the concrete becomes rough and continues to crack.
The After Picture shows this same area. The void has been filled with Polyurethane, using Saber's PolyLevel Injection Process. The cracks will now stop growing. The concrete will not continue to sink.
The Before picture shows cracking in the concrete patio of this home.
The After picture Shows a Saber crew member using, our PolyLevel Injection process, to stabilize the home's foundation.
The Before Picture shows a Concrete Porch that has a void under it, The concrete is cracking and causing trip hazards.
The After Picture shows the porch after the PolyLevel Injection Process.
The Before picture shows the cracks in the deck area of this Idyllwild home.
The After picture Shows the cracks repaired and filled with Silicone based Nexus Pro (TM).
The Before Picture shows a large crack in a concrete slab. The soils were shifting and settling under the slab. This created voids, where part of the slab is sinking.
The After Picture shows what Saber's State-of-the-Art PolyLevel Injection Process does.. The voids have been filled. The slab is now at a constant elevation.
This Before picture shows a crack between the house and the walkway.
The After picture shows Nexus Pro (TM) applied to repair this crack.
Reasons to choose PolyLevel®
- Strong but light: PolyLevel® weighs only about 4lbs. per cubic ft., compared to 120lbs. per cubic ft. for standard fill material. PolyLevel®'s light weight makes it useful where denser fill material might impose an undesirable load on weak soils. Despite its light weight, PolyLevel® can support substantial loads; it typically provides greater lifting power than mudjacking.
- Waterproof: Once cured, PolyLevel® will not wash away. PolyLevel®'s waterproofing properties can be beneficial in certain applications.
- Stable and inert: PolyLevel® does not react with soil or moisture; it will not leach harmful chemicals into the soil.
- Quick curing. Downtime is minimized with PolyLevel® concrete repair. Full loading of the foundation, roadway, or other structural element can usually happen about 15 minutes after the material is injected.
- Adjustable: Adjusting the density and expansive force of the 2-part foam affords a wide range of geotechnical uses. Lifting force can be adjusted by fine-tuning the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand. An experienced applicator can factor not only the weight of the structural element but also soil characteristics and temperature and weather conditions. Special formulations are possible for applications where water must be displaced.
- Noninvasive: PolyLevel® injection equipment isn't bulky, enabling applicators to access confined areas. When properly injected, PolyLevel® is not as messy or disruptive as other slab and foundation-lifting techniques.
Contact Saber Foundation Repair for expert concrete repair
Ready to see why PolyLevel® is the superior choice for concrete leveling? Saber Foundation Repair can provide you with expert concrete lifting and leveling services for all types of residential and commercial purposes. Call us today at 1-877-203-4601 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine, Glendale, Chula Vista, Huntington Beach, Oxnard and the surrounding areas.